The 100.5cr series represents the thinnest line of crossed roller stages on the market today. Their slim design is ideal for applications in which space or height is critical. All three sizes are available in X-, XY- or XYZ-axis versions. Each axis has a non-influencing foil lock which virtually guarantees that the first adjustment is the last one. The foil lock has matching mounting holes on the opposite edge for maximum access flexibility. Depending on the sensitivity of the setup, 8-80TPI or 8-100TPI adjustment screws, or SM-1 micrometers, can be used with these stages. Angle brackets are included in assemblies, and may also be purchased separately.
- Low profile design
- Non-influencing lock
- High load crossed roller bearings
- Vacuum compatible versions available
- Travel Range: 1.0 inch (25.4mm)
- Maximum Horizontal axis Load 10 lb
- Maximum Vertical axis Load 4 lb
- With 80TPI adjustment screw 5¬µm
- With 100TPI adjustment screw submicron
Choose options to see performance specifications and downloads.