The 7600 motorized crossed roller bearing translation stage offers exceptionally smooth linear travel. 7600 stages are an integrated version of our 1600 series crossed roller translation stage. They use a precision preloaded lead screw to ensure drift-free operation. High-speed versions available upon request. Our e series and MC2010 controllers drive the stage through a closed loop interface between the controller and the motor encoder. The closed loop connection ensures 0.2 µm and 0.1 µm resolution, respectively. The encoder coupling also enables the use of the DR1000 digital readout for repeated or relative positioning requirements.
- 1.7 mm/second rapid positioning
- Quiet running DC servo motors
- Rotatable mounting base
- Vacuum compatible versions available upon request
- Maximum horizontal axis load 10 lbs
- Maximum vertical axis load 4 lbs
- Travel 20 mm
- Backlash ≤ 5 µm
- Point to point accuracy ± 2 µm
Choose options to see performance specifications and downloads.